If the LEDs stop blinking and the computer does not start, you can press the power button again to repeat the tests. Count the number of blinks, and use the chart to identify the error condition.
Knowing the number of blinks is helpful when you contact an HP support agent for technical help.
1. LEDs blink 1 time CPU CPU not functional
2. LEDs blink 2 times BIOS BIOS corruption failure
3. LEDs blink 3 times Memory Module error not functional
4. LEDs blink 4 times Graphics Graphics controller not functional
5. LEDs blink 5 times System board General system board failure
6. LEDs blink 6 times BIOS BIOS authentication failure