Halloween Cake Ideas - Now that Halloween is coming around the corner, this is a perfect recipe for you to have in your
cookbook. These pumpkin spice cookies are great for the chilly weather.
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup salted butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven 300 F.
2. In med bowl combine flour, soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
3. Mix well with wire whisk.
4. Set aside.
5. In large bowl blend sugars with mixer set at med speed.
6. Add butter and beat to form a grainy paste.
7. Scrape sides of bowl, then add egg, pumpkin, and vanilla.
8. Beat at med speed until light and fluffy.
9. Add flour mixture, raisins, and walnuts.
10. Blend at low speed just until combined.
11. Do not overmix.
12. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets, 1 1/2" apart.
13. Bake 22-24 minutes until cookies are slightly browned along edges.
14. Immediately transfer cookies to a cool surface.